On Thursday 12 December, I designed and facilitated a team building workshop for the European Commission focused on exercising team collaboration in high pressure environments.
The afternoon workshop consisted of a crisis scenario simulation based on exercising cognitive, artificial and emotional intelligence in challenging environments with disruptive technologies and security challenges.
What the participants had to say:
“The away day was exactly what we wanted it to be, I think that everyone appreciated it and took some ideas for use not only at the workplace but also in his/her personal life. For my delight, we laughed much more than expected and we really had a great energy together! “
Our Simulation Workshops include:
- Fixed, Flexible or Customized formats.
- 8hrs in-person facilitation and/or 4hrs on-line training per day.
- An interactive briefing that combines the theory, science and the practitioner ’s view.
- Multiple crisis simulation scenarios for groups larger than 10 people.
- Multiple intergenerational personality type designs. EQ (Emotional Intelligence) and Character Strength Signature based exercises to exercise professional and personal well-being on an individual and team level.
- A PDF workbook to implement the learnings beyond the workshops and to continue personal development exercises.
- Preparation & Follow Up Sessions.