Earlier this summer, I was part of a panel during a seminar that focused on “Doing Security Differently”. I spoke about my nearly two-decade experience in the world’s largest political-military organization. I stressed the importance of building human resilience and changing organizational cultures to meet the needs of the complex reality of the 21st Century. Fostering human security in Western Security Institutions based on emotional intelligence is key to the secret of successful workforce development.
- Personal Leadership in the Face of Disruption
- Nadja EL Fertasi : L’intelligence émotionnelle à votre service.
- Digital Disruption: Emotional Intelligence in the age of Virtual Realities
- How to transform your limiting beliefs through the ABCDE diffusion table
- Goal setting for the Entrepreneurial Business Book Club Book Club in Brussels!