I facilitated a custom designed crisis simulation for the Inclusive Leadership hub at the German Marshall Fund of the United States office in Paris.
Participants from across countries, backgrounds, gender and sectors learned how to catch their unconscious bias when solving problems and making decisions under pressure!
Nadja has designed and facilitated two cyber crisis simulation exercises for our Inclusive Leadership Hub, the German Marshall Fund of the United States Office in Paris. The simulation exercise consisted of a presentation highlighting the foundations of emotional intelligence, personality type preferences, value-based beliefs, and unconscious bias. The presentation was followed by a cyber crisis simulation exercise based on role play. Nadja designed the personality types for a generationally diverse team across cultures, sectors, and backgrounds. What made the crisis simulation innovative and unique is the use of emotional intelligence curveballs so the participants could practice their human resilience. The creative and innovative workshops addressed some of the critical challenges of the workforce in an era of digital transformation and disruptive security challenges. Participants found the workshop a great success! I highly recommend Nadja to any organization who is looking for innovative, creative, and practical real-life crisis scenarios to transform the workforce and build human resilience for the 21st Century.
Kristel Ba, Program Manager Diversity & Inclusion at the German Marshall Fund of the United States
Our Simulation Workshops include:
- Fixed, Flexible or Customized formats.
- 8hrs in-person facilitation and/or 4hrs on-line training per day.
- An interactive briefing that combines the theory, science and the practitioner ’s view.
- Multiple crisis simulation scenarios for groups larger than 10 people.
- Multiple intergenerational personality type designs. EQ (Emotional Intelligence) and Character Strength Signature based exercises to exercise professional and personal well-being on an individual and team level.
- A PDF workbook to implement the learnings beyond the workshops and to continue personal development exercises.
- Preparation & Follow Up Sessions.